Kitty Pencil Holder
Here's a nifty way to
dress up a used soup can to store pencils, pens, etc.:
- Soup can
- Puff Ball
- Take a the construction paper
and trace the can to get a strip that will cover the outside
of the can. Cut out the paper.
- Use a piece of tape to fasten
one end of the paper to the can. Wrap around the can and glue
other end to the tighten.
- Cut out the ears and whisker
section from the remaining piece of construction paper. Click
here for a printable pattern! (Opens in a new window for
you to print.)
- Fold whisker section in half
and cut strips from the open ends, leaving about 1/4 inch
section in the middle solid. Unfold and crinkly whiskers.
- Glue the ears and whiskers
to the can as shown.
- Glue a craft puff ball in
the middle of the whiskers as the nose.
- Glue googley eyes above the
- Accent the ears and face with
crayons or markers.
- Fill with pencils, markers,
crayons, or anything that you like!
Do you have a great recycling
craft to share?
Contact usby clicking here: Submit
a Recycling Craft